SOLD - Padauk/Bearclaw Sitka Spruce Mini-Jumbo
Featuring a stunning bearclaw soundboard, that sounds as great as it looks, this mini-jumbo packs a punch with padauk back and sides, luxurious ebony binding and a cocobolo fingerboard and bridge. This one is sold, but I can build one just like it for you. (Hover the mouse over the guitar to see the back.)
- Body Length: 20"
- Width (lower bout): 16.25"
- Width (upper bout): 11.25"
- Depth (lower bout): 4.5"
- Weight: 2.40 kg (w/o pickup, strap button)
- Nut: genuine bone - compensated
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Saddle: 2 piece genuine bone
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Soundboard: Bearclaw sitka spruce
- Sides and back: padauk
- Neck: cherry
- Fingerboard: cocobolo, bound with ebony
- Bridge: cocobolo
- Bridge plate: EI rosewood
- Head veneer/Backstrapping: padauk
- Machines: Gotoh 510 golden/black buttons (18:1 gear ratio)
- Bracing: parabolic tapered spruce
- Binding: ebony
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: clear mylar
- Pickup: K&K Pure Mini w. Ultrapure Preamp
- Serial number: MJAS14-24