Prices (valid to June 30, 2019)
If you do not find a guitar suitable to your needs in my inventory of guitars for sale here, you can order a custom guitar from the price list below. After you decide what kind of guitar you would like (i.e., size, wood, special features, etc.), give me a call or send me an email, and I will prepare a firm quote and expected completion date. In planning your guitar, you can use the following as a guide to what your guitar may cost. Please contact me for any feature or wood that you would like that is not listed below. I would be happy to offer suggestions too, if you are unsure whether certain woods or features will work well together. Prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. A 25 percent deposit is required to reserve your delivery date, and the balance is due just prior to delivery.
Base Price ......................... $4,796.
Included in the base price:
- Laskin-style armrest
- Side soundport
- Body style: your choice of dreadnought or grand concert (mini-jumbo is $182. extra)
- Solid quarter-sawn sitka spruce soundboard (AA)
- Solid East Indian Rosewood, Curly Maple, or Curly Walnut back and sides
- Maple, walnut or cherry neck
- Rosewood or curly maple binding
- Black-white-black (BWB) purfling around soundboard top and sides; wood tile rosette (matching back and sides wood) around sound hole
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Compensated genuine bone nut and two-piece saddle
- Mother-of-pearl "arrow" fret-markers
- Gotoh 510 tuning machines - silver (gold are $55. extra)
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Premium hardshell case with hygrometer (to monitor humidity)
- Boveda humidification system (including replacement humidpaks for the first year)
- Shipping (anywhere in Canada - inquire for shipping rates elsewhere)
- Lifetime warranty
Options (extra charge):
- Mini-jumbo - add $182.
- Sitka spruce AAA soundboard - add $55.
- Engelmann spruce, Adirondack spruce, Red Cedar or Alaskan Yellow Cedar soundboard - add $99.
- Alternative back and sides wood - please enquire.
- Adirondack spuce bracing (soundboard and back) - add $83.
- Alternative neck wood - please enquire.
- Bound peghead - add $99.
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge - add $55.
- Ebony binding - add $55.
- Mother-of-pearl (MOP) or abalone rosette ring - add $182.
- Bound soundhole - add $99.
- MOP or abalone purfling around top of soundboard - add $726.
- MOP/abalone purfling around fretboard - add $363.
- Custom MOP/abalone inlay on fretboard or peghead - please enquire.
- Gotoh 510 tuning machines - gold add $55; gold with black knobs add $88 (silver are standard)
- Other alternative tuning machines - please enquire.
- K&K Pure pickup: add $286.
- K&K Pure pickup w. Ultrapure Preamp: add $495.
- Alternative pickup systems: please enquire.
- Cutaway - add $462.
- Sunburst finish - soundboard only - add $121.; full - add $242.